ROWLEDGE BOWLING CLUB, founded in 1937, is a thriving and friendly lawn bowling club in the heart of the village of Rowledge, which lies to the west of Farnham, Surrey. We have approximately sixty playing and twenty social members. Our clubhouse was purpose built by members in 2000 and is regularly used for both bowling and social activities.
Our aims are : –
· To provide opportunities for our members to bowl at the level that suits them best, through : –
· The Farnham and District Bowling League, the Three Counties Fellowship and their associated Cup competitions, plus the Midhurst Cup which involves clubs further afield.
· A full calendar of Friendly matches against other local clubs.
· Internal club competitions, including the Friday League
· Twice weekly roll-ups.
· Coaching on request from our qualified coach.
· To run social events for all members, throughout the year.
· To raise money for charity through fundraising events.
· To welcome new members.